Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fire in the hole....neighborhood!

Oh say can you see.....every other neighbor shooting off fourth of July fireworks?  One might actually think its legal in this state! I was invited to Jay and Melisa's friends for some early 4th celebration and we lit off the firework "family pack".  I didn't know there was such a thing.  Its a fun way to introduce your kids to playing with fire while only mildly scalding them.  As we were sending sparks all over the road, other fireworks were going off all around and some of them looked like they would light roofs on fire.  After we ran out of pyrotechnics,  Melisa, Zai and I walked back to the house and fireworks lit up the sky around us from every direction. When we rounded the corner we could even see them over the city in the distance, so pretty sparkling  over the array of Denver lights. Arriving home I settled into the back yard with Denver (my cousins Maltese) on my lap and had a private showing from the neighbors house behind.  Tomorrow, we'll go watch the official....and legal ones.  Big plans for the morning too! We are hitting a 9am 4th of July parade and then its too Arvada to find me a home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment